Saturday, December 5, 2015

24 & 25 Week "Bumpdate"

24 weeks & 5 days pregnant! 

Baby Audrey is now around 10.5-11.8 inches and weighs about a pound and a half. She is the size of a cantaloupe- But even more sweet :-) Audrey Grace is beginning to exchange that long, lean look for some baby fat. Her wrinkled skin will smooth out and she will be able to regulate her own internal temperature. 

She is also growing more hair – and if we could see it, we would now be able to discern its color and texture! I can't wait to see what she looks like!

Bump: She is deciding to reveal herself more and more! I feel like I am about to have an outie belly button in a few weeks as she gets bigger. She is growing so quickly!
Favorite moment of the week: Definitely spending time with Tyler in Point Clear. We had an amazing relaxing time together exploring the resort, trying fun local restaurants & coffee shops, seeing the adorable downtown area, relaxing in the spa, staying up late watching Parenthood and getting to sleep in late, exploring a WWII museum and eating all the seafood we could handle! It was wonderful! 




Then we drove a few hours west to join my moms side of the family in New Orleans for thanksgiving. It was a ton of fun and definitely a thanksgiving for the books! There were 70+ relatives there, lots of yummy food, plenty of room for the kiddos to run around outside, a fishing pond, and since my cousin is an equine veterinarian and she was hosting, she had some beautiful horses and even gave the kids some pony rides. It was a great time with family! 


Miss anything? I just miss my sister and her new baby Samuel. Can't wait to see them at Christmas! 
Movement: TONS. This girl dances to the music. Seriously, she hears a song come on and usually I start to feel her move a lot more.   
Cravings? I'm really wanting some bagel bites right about now. 
Sickness? None!
Gender prediction: ITS A GIRL!
Labor signs: none.
Mood/energy: Very good
Sleep:
Diet/Weight: Weighed in at 136! So I am up 11lbs from pre-pregnancy weight. Doctor says I am doing great! 
Looking forward to: My birthday coming up Dec 8, fun Christmas parties, and seeing my family at Christmas! I am also looking forward to seeing my girls on the dance team perform their new Christmas dance they have been working on! Come out and see them perform at halftime during the first home basketball game Dec 15! 
Thankful for: My sweet husband who has been taking such amazing care of this Preggo wife :-) He is truly a rock star and it is so fun to experience this season together. I can't wait to see him as a father. Talk about melting this mamas heart!!! I know she will have him wrapped around her little finger too! 14 more weeks! 



Until next time,

Dorothy & Audrey Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment