Thursday, November 5, 2015

21 Weeks "Bumpdate" and Ultrasound pics!



Houston, we have a bump! 21 weeks and feeling great!  21 weeks is a big milestone to hit when going to Doc Allison! This is when the ultrasound is scheduled and we get to see the family jewels... 

Or not... 

We have actually decided to wait to find out the gender until next weekend (Nov 7) when both sets of parents will be in town! So we have had to wait a week & couple of days until our gender reveal! We had the ultrasound and got to see our little love bug's profile, spine, legs, and 4 chambers of the heart! It is still crazy to me that the little person we saw on the screen is what is in my belly! Here he/she is!!! First profile pic of Baby Pro! We are already so in love! 

Laying on his/her back with head on the right, facing up. Great profile shot! 
Here is the baby facedown with his/her leg fully visible. 
And here is the "string of pearls" aka his/her spine! Face down, with its little legs tucked in close. 

It was so hard looking away when our Doctor was confirming the gender. We had her write down the results and I just knew we had to get rid of them as soon as possible. I didn't want to be tempted to look! So we hurried to give the envelope to a friend who is going to put pink or blue balloons in a box for the reveal. 
We get to find out in 3 days! We are dying in anticipation to find out if we will have a daughter or son!!! 

Baby: is about the size of a large banana (seven inches in length and almost 11 ounces in weight). Growing rapidly and everything is looking healthy! 
Bump: I feel like the baby really popped out this week and last! 
Favorite moment of the week: definitely the excitement we felt to see our baby on the ultrasound! He/she was an active little thing! 
Miss anything? Being able to move quickly and not lose balance! 
Movement: lots and lots! Love when Tyler puts his hand on my belly and we both feel baby Pro move.  
Cravings? Not anything in particular!
Sickness? I am feeling very good! A tiny bit congested, but nothing bad. Starting to feel a little lower back pain if I am on my feet for a long period of time. 
Gender prediction: I still have a hunch that is it a boy. But we will see in a few days!!! 50/50 chance! 
Labor signs: none. 
Mood/energy: I have felt really great this week! 
Sleep: like a rock! 
Exercise: Teaching PiYo 2x a week & dance 3x a week.  
Diet/Weight: Weighed 131 at my last appointment. So in total, I have gained 6 lbs this far. 
Looking forward to: this weekend when my family and friends will be gathered with us to find out the big surprise! 
Thankful for: My friends Laura, Erin, Jade and Morgan who are helping us celebrate by throwing us a gender reveal party! They are so great! I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life! 


I will update here after the party sometime!! 

Until then,

Xoxo
Dorothy & baby PRO :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment