Sunday, March 2, 2014

Setting Up Shop


Hey there! I have found a new hobby I have come to enjoy.... Crocheting!!! Its a great activity to cuddle up with during the winter while watching t.v. and sipping hot chocolate! I am selling these looks below and I would LOVE to make you a dream scarf, headband, headwrap, beanie or holiday wreath!! Here are a few items that I can make for you! You can also contact me at Dottiepro@gmail.com for questions and custom orders. 



Beige/ tweed Chunky Infinity double or triple loop scarf

Newborn football beanie



Dainty and delicate headband with ribbon. 




Winter head wraps



Rich Red Chunky Infinity double or triple loop scarf



Holiday wreaths. (Email me your custom ideas.)




True Red fluffy yarn double loop infinity scarf



Black Chunky infinity double or triple loop scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment